Saturday 25 April 2020

Effective Skin whitening Remedy During Covid-19 HONEST REVIEW my successful skin lightening 1 week journey

Hello guyz I am shagan today imma tell you that how I changed my skin color from light brown to fair  and flawless skin in real

This home remedy is very ancient and very effective but most people give up after 2,3 days that's why most of the people dont get results

Let's start

1)  a pinch of Turmeric  dont use too much or you will get skin rashes

2) gram flour one spoon

3) Curd is optional you guyz can also use yogurt, milk,and water also but I dont reccomend water because water will not give you any benefits

Mix it well and it should be less thick

Put on your face only for 5 miniute and then scrub for 2 miniute because that's what I did and I am doing

Dont wash it with water I am telling because water will leave your skin yellowish

Use Milk instead of water
Milk removes the yellowish which turmeric has left on your skin

trust me I did this and today it's been a week since I am using it

Results

● It makes my skinGlowing radiant fresh luxurious and supple

●It also reduce facial hairs but I dont see and progress since it's only been a week

● my skin was light brown and now it turns  a shade lighter everyday it becomes more lighter than before

● I used to have really uneven skin tone but now it's not it looks really fresh bright

● cant say anything about my pimples because I normally get no pimples

And in the end I am very sorry for my bad english I am trying to improve it and I hope you guyz understand what I was trying to say

And guyz I am not gonna give up on turmeric during the covid 19

I love you everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment